I took Jaxon to the doctor today because he has
had a rash this last week that I couldn't get rid of.
I had my suspicions of what it may be, and it turned out I was right--had a rash this last week that I couldn't get rid of.
He has a yeast infection.
The Doctor wrote a prescription and said that some plain yogurt might help.
Up until this point, I hadn't given him any kind of solid food:
First bite:

He cried when Jason stopped, so I gave him a few bites.
He's going to be a good eater!
(As if his double chin didn't give that away already!)








2 comments:
so cute, I hope his yeast infection goes away with the yogurt! Maybe even some acidophiles directly on his rash?
Too cute! He looks like his sisters. (In a manly dude kind of way, of course.)
Post a Comment