The girls and I decided to make beads out of clay dough...
1 cup salt
1 cup water
2 cups flour
1 cup water
2 cups flour
attention spans at my house...and I'm
not talking about mine!
not talking about mine!
with a gloss sealer...
but I didn't have any.
After they're finished drying,
string them up and show them off!
Because our beads were SO fat,
they didn't cook all the way in 2-3 minutes...
And therefore the holes were not quite big enough to string--
But we had so much fun that I considered it a success!
Voila!
After they're finished drying,
string them up and show them off!
Because our beads were SO fat,
they didn't cook all the way in 2-3 minutes...
And therefore the holes were not quite big enough to string--
But we had so much fun that I considered it a success!
Voila!












1 comments:
Tell them to make me pretty bracelets!
Post a Comment