Once upon a time, in a fortress far, far away, there lived two little Princesses and a little Prince.
The oldest Princess was a hopeless romantic, daydreaming since the tender age of 3 about the day when she would be swept off of her feet by her Prince. Since that day was obviously quite far away, she decided to use her brother as a substitute. He was, after all, a Prince.Meet Prince Edward
(From Enchanted)


(From Enchanted)


After tiring of her Prince, as young Princesses often do, she elected to drag him into her living quarters while her mother, the Queen, tended to the laundry servants. Here, they met the youngest Princess, and suddenly Prince Edward was no more...
When the Queen returned from tending to thelaundry servants, she discovered that her son was missing, and followed the sound of Princesses at play behind closed doors. It was here that she found the young Prince, dressed as a Princess -- complete with a cape and tiara adorning his head, a wand and bracelets by his hands and high heels by his tiny feet.
When the Queen returned from tending to the
*~*And they all lived happily ever after*~*
The End.




8 comments:
Too cute and funny! You are very creative.
So this is what you were doing when we all were looking for you at the pool! Reminds me of my childhood, my poor brother!
This is sooo cute!! poor Jax, be a man!! I am so glad i am related to them!
I love this fairytale! I agree with Joy that you are very creative!
That is too sweet and cute.
CUTE :)
I love that story...we've had similar fairy tales here as well. I guess when you have older sisters it comes with the territory!
Fun. Man, your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment