This was my first hair cut since Jaxon was born.
I was way overdue...it's funny how
something as simple as a hair cut
can make you feel so much better!
I was way overdue...it's funny how
something as simple as a hair cut
can make you feel so much better!
More bangs!

P.S. Can I just say how much I enjoy black and white photos?
It's more flattering overall,
and it helps disguise the
fact that I seriously need
to dye my hair.



7 comments:
BEAUTIFUL Andrea!
I think that we should live closer, because I know we'd get along so well!
You are a blogging freak this week, good job! Your hair is very cute!
Cute!! i get mine cut Monday
You are one hot mama!! (OK, that was kind of weird.) Love the cut, it looks great on you.
LOVE the new haircut!! It is amazing how a haircut can make one feel all shiney and new!
I love it! I have been wanting to really cut my hair too, but I get worried about cutting off my possibilities of having a ponytail...cuz they are so easy!
you look beautyfull!
Post a Comment