Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 Months

My handsome little man turned 5 months old yesterday, so we went out front and snapped a few pictures. Way to be on time, right?!

IMG_4977

He's definitely all boy, and not a sissy one at that! In fact, the other day, he woke up while I was doing laundry (I know, big surprise!) and the girls crawled into his crib. They sat him up in the corner and were jumping around. They thought it was funny when he would fall over, so they would set him back up. Well, he fell forward and hit his mouth on the crib railing. Jason had just come home and hearing that he was up, went in there to check on him. Blood was coming out of his mouth, but he wasn't crying. When we looked closer, we found that he had torn his upper labial frenum a little bit. He's made it bleed once since then, but other than that there haven't been any issues and for that I am thankful. It gave us a little scare, but from what I hear, that's what boys do--hurt themselves. I guess I better get used to it.

IMG_4978

On the other hand, he so incredibly sweet and lovey. He's such a very happy little man, but he's ready to be bigger so he can keep up with his sisters and eat big boy stuff...

IMG_4985
...like leaves.


*Uh, sorry about the spit up on his shirt. It's a regular occurrence. I can't keep him dry!


5 comments:

Kyle said...

Aw, Jaxon! He looks like he has copper colored hair? Lookin good!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Yeah, the light really brings the red out in his hair--we have a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. It seems to be thinning out, and Jason had reddish hair as a baby, so I'm guessing we have another blonde on the way!

Karma said...

Way to take it like a man Jaxon!

As a mom to boys...I cry more often when they get hurt than they do!

Sarah said...

He is sooo cute!! needs some sun though (kinda like his momma!)

Ashley said...

I have pictures of my girl eating leaves just like that :D