I love aprons.
I've wanted one forever,
but haven't found one I liked enough to buy...
So I made my own.
It's a reversible half-apron from this tutorial.
Front:

Other side:


I've wanted one forever,
but haven't found one I liked enough to buy...
So I made my own.
It's a reversible half-apron from this tutorial.
Front:

Other side:

I'm so excited!
I want to make more, and I really want a full apron, too...
But I think my girls need one first.
I want to make more, and I really want a full apron, too...
But I think my girls need one first.



5 comments:
That turned out very cute!
So cute! Aprons were on my list to make last month but I didn't get around to it, maybe I'll make them when I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Ezra to keep myself busy. ;)
I love it!! The fabric is awesome!!
Great job!
um, you could sell these, FYI.
Post a Comment