I was getting ready to go to my Dad's with the kids when I heard it--
the laughter
You know the type--hysterical, cackling, nonsensical, I-am-up-to-no-good laughter.
It was Sydney, and she was with Jaxon. "Mommy, come look! Come quick!"
In the whirlwind rush to get everyone ready to go, I couldn't stop just then.
"Hold on, Sydney. I can't look right now. I'll be there in a minute..." or something to that effect.
When I finally had my hair pulled back and into place, I walked into the living room to see what all the hype was about.
She said, "Look what I did to Jaxon! I did it with my tongue like this," mock licking her hand.
I vacillated between being grossed out and very amused, and deciding on the latter, I stifled my laughter to reply, "Sydney! You can't use your spit in Jaxon's hair!"
She smiles and says, "He looks like Shark Boy!"
It was Sydney, and she was with Jaxon. "Mommy, come look! Come quick!"
In the whirlwind rush to get everyone ready to go, I couldn't stop just then.
"Hold on, Sydney. I can't look right now. I'll be there in a minute..." or something to that effect.
When I finally had my hair pulled back and into place, I walked into the living room to see what all the hype was about.
She said, "Look what I did to Jaxon! I did it with my tongue like this," mock licking her hand.
I vacillated between being grossed out and very amused, and deciding on the latter, I stifled my laughter to reply, "Sydney! You can't use your spit in Jaxon's hair!"
She smiles and says, "He looks like Shark Boy!"
Call him Shark Boy if you so desire, but regardless --
that is one.sweet.mohawk.
that is one.sweet.mohawk.




5 comments:
Sydney is hilarious! It is a sweet mohawk.
More hilarious than gross since it wasn't our tongues!
That is SO cute Andrea - I love it. Spit and all!
THANKS for the laugh!!! That's funny!
That is so funny!!! I know what you mean, I'm grossed out and amused all at the same time! Lol!
Post a Comment