Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Morning

I hadn't really planned on blogging about Christmas. I don't usually take very many pictures on Christmas...I kind of just get caught up in the day. I made sure to take pictures of our Christmas morning at home, so I thought I would go ahead and share them.

*First reactions*
IMG_6059

Sydney was surprised there were actually presents there, since she had been checking
almost every day for weeks! So she went to get Ali...

IMG_6060

Poor kid. She looked so confused!
I think I look the same way when I amsuddenly woken up....

You would have thought this was Jaxon's 100th Christmas instead of his first.
He was ready to go play in his sisters' room instead!

IMG_6061

Stockings. Stocking are my very favorite. The very first year Jason and I were together, Syd and I went over to his house on Christmas and his Mom had put a stocking together for me. Inside everyone's stockings were a bunch of little gifts, all individually wrapped. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever, and we've carried that tradition on in our own home, too.

IMG_6064

IMG_6066

IMG_6065

My Dad came over after we were finished, and brought a Princess Power Wheels for the girls (that they call their motorcycle) and gifts for Jaxon. We went to Jason's parents' house after that, and then we were able to come home and relax before my Mom's family came over at 4.
It was the most laid back Christmas we've ever had, and we really enjoyed it. We've always been so busy, but this year we made a conscious effort to slooow down. I think that needs to be a new tradition. =)

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Sweet. and Koko has those same jammies...gotta love sock monkeys!