we went to walk trails this weekend, and before she ever got out of the van,
ali was "in jail".
i hear her saying, "please, jail! can i get out? i'm really beautiful!"
well. no lack of self confidence there.
anyway, she gets out and is a sight to behold--
see, i know you've never heard this one before,
and hearing it might shake everything you've ever believed about snow white and her seven little dwarf friends.
...now that you've been fairly warned, here is the secret--
there were actually eight dwarfs.
that's right.
and the eighth dwarf is a girl...
named ali.
i see these headbands around her and about die laughing
while asking her what in the world she's doing...
and yeah, apparently this is dwarf apparel.
ouch.




8 comments:
Oh dear! She's gonna love you some day for those pics mama;-)
The first thing I thought when I saw that jump rope around her butt crack was ouch.....and then I scrolled down and saw that you thought the same thing. She's adorable.
PLEASE show these to her prom date.
Dwarfs have suspenders, I assume that's the look she's going for? Major wedgie!!
bwahaha! My first thought was ouch too :)
She might complain later that her bottom hurts! Ha!
Bwahaha!!! That's hilarious! She's going to be humiliated one day by this! LOL
i love it!! Ali is a character
Post a Comment