FALLing Leaves--I'm so clever!
We kind of made the letter F last awhile and decided to do some fall things. I already posted about the sugar cookies and there will be more fall things to come, but we finished this one today after getting it painted a couple of days ago:
The paint was pretty much everywhere (on Ali) but where it should be...but isn't that how it goes? I think it's more fun this way, anyway.
My child with an artistic soul...a girl after my own heart!
Class Clown
I just love her focus.
Painting leaves is for the birds...Girly stuff is much better for Ali!
Assembled and ready to hang (Syd's on the left; Ali's on the right)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
FALLing Leaves
at Thursday, November 06, 2008
Labels: Kid Crafts, School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ok I am TOTALLY gonna copy this one! You rock Teacher Mama!
Post a Comment