Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lazy Days and Rockin' Nights

We had a very low key Saturday. I spent a lot of time designing blog headers and learning some html. I know, I know. You all can't hardly take the excitement, can you?!
Saturday night I got to take pictures of a sweet rock concert...No, it wasn't Hanson. They were in town Friday night--And no, I didn't go although it may have been fun to reminisce the days of MmmBop! Even if I did go I wouldn't want to admit it even though they're technically "indie rock" now and have really changed their sound...but that's another post (that won't happen).
Anyway, back to the sweet concert Saturday night. The guy that was singing and playing guitar was H-O-T and the two girls playing with him were the cutest ever:

IMG_3249_2349

IMG_3250_2350

IMG_3257_2357

After the concert the children were tucked in bed and we headed to the after party--
I had some chocolate milk and played dice with my honey...and I won...by a lot. Twice. We had to play until he won--4 games total. That's ok. I don't want him to feel too bad. He usually beats me at everything else.

6 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Your blog looks great! Time for a lesson with Angie to teach me html!!

Karma said...

Maybe you have found another part-time gig! The blog looks great!

Your H-O-T comment cracked me up!!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Thank you! I got in trouble for my H-O-T remark....but I think he secretly likes it.

Gramma Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

I think it is sweet!

Anonymous said...

The way you wrote this was awesome...on my computer I couldn't see the pictures at all to ruin the punchline for me!

You had me dying of suspense...