Monday, November 17, 2008

Going to the Chapel...

...And she thought she got married


IMG_3273_2374

IMG_3270_2371

Sydney has been waiting with great anticipation for her wedding, or rather, my brother's wedding. She has been dying to put on her "pretty dancer" dress and "go throw flowers". She insisted she was getting married (and Austin and Sarah were, too) and Saturday was finally her big day.
We were a little nervous because she bolted at the rehearsal when everyone laughed as she came down the aisle with the ring bearer holding hands. She's been asking ever since if people were going to laugh at her, and we told her if they did it was because she was cute and they were so excited that she was doing a good job.
When the time came to go down the aisle, she took the ring bearer by the hand and went for it. They stopped walking as they were going up the ramp, and she drug him the rest of the way up. She made Mommy proud. Just in case you're wondering, no, I did not have to drag Jason up to the altar. That is not why she made me proud! I just have to brag a little because that's what Mommies do. Syd posed for all the pictures they wanted and smiled the whole time, doing as she was told. At the reception, she danced til she dropped. Not bad for a 3.5 year old with no nap.

Here are a few other pictures. I didn't get many because the photographer was cranky but I was able to get these few before things started:

IMG_3268_2369
No fat jokes, please. He can't help it. I mean, I'm pregnant.

IMG_3266_2367

IMG_3265_2366

IMG_3263_2364 copy

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Where was the wedding at? It looks lovely..

The Rouse House said...

That first picture of Syd is so cute!! Austin did look a little chunky...I mean you are looking pregnant :)

Looks like it was beautiful!

Karma said...

Finally! You look pregnant!

Syd looks beautiful...very sweet pictures.

Valerie said...

OHHHHHHHHH, Sydney looks so much like you in those pics. Very cute.
And I am glad your baby belly is starting to show!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

It was at the Grand Chapel on Broadway. Pretty place!

The Rouse House said...

If I leave you a comment every time I check for pictures of tutus will that make it go faster? :P

The Rouse House said...

It's been about 5 minutes so I'm checking back again :)

Actually I was just thinking about these comments. We're obviously a little jealous of the great shape you managed to get in between Ali and Jude!