If Angie was going to leave me a comment every time she checked, maybe I should've waited longer. It would make me look really popular and oh, how I love comments. =)
Here are the two sets of tutus I've made so far. I'm planning on making one more set to give to the girls for Christmas. The purple and green ones are looking rough at the moment because they got squashed in a bag. The others I made last night. I noticed that you can see a lot more of the band with the darker, bolder colors, but it is as full as it will go and actually is laying funny in the picture, showing more than normal.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tutu Times Two
Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! Oh so cute!! You did a great job! I cannot wait to make them!
And I'll gladly come back and look at them several times today and leave a comment each time :)
Hmmmm...I'm back again already! I'm just stealing the link, but true to my word I'm leaving a comment!
Those are cute! Too bad Jade is too old for one. Maybe Heidi & Zoe...
Karma, that would be hilarious! You should do it.
Excellent job! I can see your sassy girls all cute in these! Are they Christmas prezzies? Or just because....
So cute...but I can't decide on colors...
Post a Comment