Monday, December 22, 2008

4th and 5th

I was tagged by Kortney to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder, and the 5th picture from the 5th folder, so here they are:



DSCN2848_1515
Independence Day 2008 at my Mom's--Yes, that's a syringe in Ali's hand. No, there is not a needle in it. I drug them by putting Benadryl in their drinks, not by injection! ;)



DSCN2621_1285-1
Christmas morning 2007. Now isn't this an appropriate one?!
They look so little...and then there's Lily.

This was pretty easy, so you should be able to fit it in your Christmas preparation madness--So, I tag:

1. Angie
2. Joy
3. Sarah
4. Heather
5. Hanna

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

This is the most fun tag! I was a little nervous about what I would pull up :)

Sarah said...

you look skinny inthis picture!! only kidding with love, and can you please add me as a blog you follow so i dont feel like the loser i am anymore?!

mamafish said...

Me? You tagged me? Ahhh, ok...your ploy to get me a blogging again might just work! Let's see what I can come up with.