I found this on another blog (click the button above to follow) and thought it could be fun. We all like when people think we have it all together and sometimes it's hard to admit our imperfections or where we fall short. This is a fun way of admitting these little things. Feel free to do the same on your blog. The button will show you how!
*I most definitely did not let my girls share their leftover M&Ms before breakfast the other day, just because.
*I was not tempted by all of the yummy Christmas treats in my kitchen that were baked this weekend. Even more importantly, I did not indulge this morning with two cookies before 9am. Nope, it's eggs, toast, OJ and milk for me. I do not like all of that sugary nonsense.
*It's obvious that I'm not blogging in order to put off housework. I wouldn't dream of it.
*Right now, I'm not wishing it was nap time. That would make me look like a lazy parent. Doesn't every Mommy have never-ending patience and a soft, lovely voice?
*Ok, it definitely does not help me feel better about chaos with my children when one is hanging on my back like a baby monkey while I type this...that's because she does not have the. cutest. laugh. ever. No way.


2 comments:
i NEVER let my girls eat candy just because it's sometimes a way for me to get to eat some too. never!
Umm, I haven't had any sweet treats at all today either? Nope, not a small bite of each one to be sure they were OK.
Post a Comment