Winter "Wonder"land--
I wonder when it will end?
Bring back my sunny, warm days.
Yes, that is a scarf tied around my hands.
Like my symbolism?
No worries. Happy posts to come.
Bring back my sunny, warm days.
Yes, that is a scarf tied around my hands.
Like my symbolism?
No worries. Happy posts to come.



3 comments:
That's funny! I love the snow and cold weather still so I'm freed with my scarf around my neck!
I'm with you, although, has hot as I have been these past few weeks (probably due to my absolute largeness/hormones) it's nice to open the door for sweet relief. Snow makes me mad, except when it's Christmas. Better days will come...Spring and brand new babies!
I'm with you, winter is depressing. But, little babies do add much joy to the dreary wait for spring! I have one and you will soon as well.
Hey, you don't even look pregnant in that picture! Cool!
Post a Comment