my heart beats vintage,
and my house exudes it.
i cook to the sounds of big band music,
and clean to music that moves this old soul.
i have a passion for home making,
and a yearning for a simpler life.
my babies are born at home and when they're older, they are taught at home.
i take pictures to preserve this life i love,
and i blog to remember it.
i love to make things,
and i love it even more when i can give those things away.
i love coffee any time of the day.
i love historical fiction.
i am growing more and more passionate about *real* food and
taking care of my family in that way.
above all, i love my jesus.
after that i love my husband
and my 5 babies.
I love this one!! And you are in your jammies and that just makes it so much better p.s. if my baby comes out as huge as he is anticipated to be, I will have quite a few sweet baby boy clothes to pass off on you.
Love that belly! It's probably one of the few things I already miss about choosing to have no more kids. The belly...and all the unique pokes and rolls.
3 comments:
I love this one!! And you are in your jammies and that just makes it so much better
p.s. if my baby comes out as huge as he is anticipated to be, I will have quite a few sweet baby boy clothes to pass off on you.
I love it...and isn't it nice to have another color besides PINK to wash!
Love that belly! It's probably one of the few things I already miss about choosing to have no more kids. The belly...and all the unique pokes and rolls.
Post a Comment