Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine Outtakes

The girls and I had a very quick photo shoot this morning for Valentine's Day.
This one went much better than our
Christmas Shoot:


IMG_3622_2618Modeling while I check my settings.
Quite lovely.


IMG_3627_2623

IMG_3631_2627


IMG_3632_2628
Not editable, really, so I didn't even try

...but they're so stinkin' cute!!

IMG_3634_2630
Ali's still in the mood for kissing.

She kept running to kiss me in between shots
--and who can resist those cute (not so) little lips?!


10 comments:

The Rouse House said...

How cute! Love the one with the tutus!

Karma said...

Those turned out good!! Ali is looking very grown up.

Valerie said...

Cute, but the last one looks like Syd "isn't feelin' the love" anymore!

Kyle said...

Aww! I love them!

mamafish said...

Again, we get to see more of your talent, and of your sweet girls! I am guessing the choice VDay pic is yet to come?

May I ask what you use for a black backdrop? Is it a sheet? Or do you have the real deal?

Awesome stuff!

EB said...

Ok so Syd is you through and through and Ali is NOT a baby. Wah! When did this happen? Beautiful pictures!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Thank you!

Han, I use a sheet from Wal-Mart. You can see it in the unedited picture of them kissing. I just "burn" it in Photoshop so that it's solid black--voila, no wrinkles! And yes, the choice photos will be posted on V-Day. =)

Lizzie, I know. It seems to happen overnight, doesn't it?!

kortney said...

Your kids are SO cute!!!
OH...and can I follow you on Twitter? How do I put in the password?

The Rouse House said...

I think it's time for another 'piece' of you!

Valerie said...

Yeah, like Angie said! I miss seeing your "pieces". There will be more to post soon and less time to do it in...can't wait to see little Jax!