3 years ago today,
I waited with great anticipation to
walk down the aisle to my future husband.
walk down the aisle to my future husband.
As Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" filled the air on that hot summer night, I stared in awe at my husband-to-be, amazed that I would soon become his wife.
At last, it was time.
Enya's "Fairytale" began to play,
and I watched my flower girls create the path that
I would soon be following.
As I walked barefoot down the aisle,
my Dad had to slow me down.
I was ready.
At last, it was time.
Enya's "Fairytale" began to play,
and I watched my flower girls create the path that
I would soon be following.
As I walked barefoot down the aisle,
my Dad had to slow me down.
I was ready.
Finally, we were pronounced man and wife.
U2's "Beautiful Day" carried us back down the aisle,
and this time, it was my husband slowing me down.
I was ready to run away with him.
I was so thrilled-
"We did it! We're married!"
U2's "Beautiful Day" carried us back down the aisle,
and this time, it was my husband slowing me down.
I was ready to run away with him.
I was so thrilled-
"We did it! We're married!"

That night, we stopped by a gas station to get
something to drink before settling in for the night.
I couldn't help myself as the cashier rang us up--
"We just got married!"
It didn't matter that he didn't share our excitement.
I was married. I was someone's wife.
Jason's wife.
Happy Anniversary, my love & sweetest friend.
I am even happier and even more in love with you
today than I was the day we were married.
It just keeps getting better.
Thank you, with all of my heart.
*All the pictures are pictures of pictures, so sorry about the quality!I am even happier and even more in love with you
today than I was the day we were married.
It just keeps getting better.
Thank you, with all of my heart.
*Small claim to fame--the last one was on the homepage
of our photographer's website for 2 years!
*All pictures by:www.creativeexposuresphotography.net




4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love your face in each of these pictures!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! Each anniversary that rolls around calls me to thank my lucky stars (but more importantly, God) that I have someone as amazing as Shawn in my life. I have him.
HAPPY (belated) ANNIVERSARY! I hope you and Jason have millions more wonderful moments! Enjoy it all-even the tough times are markers of the life you are creating together. Smile, laugh, hug, cry, and love, and ENJOY.
Post a Comment