Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pumpkin patch

on sunday, we went to a pumpkin patch with our lovely friends...

IMG_7176

after a hay ride out to the...patch (apparently they ran out of the ones that were grown there),
the kids got to feed the animals before picking out their pumpkins.
ali wasn't too keen on feeding them herself,
IMG_7183

but she was more than happy to watch sydney!
IMG_7184

i missed jax feeding the animals, but here is taking it all in--


IMG_7185

as a side note, this farm is where jason parks his truck after work.
last year, this goat was a baby and would regularly run up into the back of his truck to visit him.
IMG_7180

we weren't allowed to go close to this mama--
she had just delivered two baby goats and was waiting on the third one's arrival.
IMG_7187

the girls both wanted to find ginormous pumpkins, but i told them that 
it had to be small enough for them to carry...
IMG_7188

IMG_7189

IMG_7191

jason told jaxon to go kiss the pumpkin that he wanted, so he did...
and then they met back up with me and the girls.
IMG_7195

after the ride back, the kids all played on the equipment...
IMG_7196

IMG_7198

IMG_7201

IMG_7202
...until they dropped.

or at least until the mommies and daddies were ready to go.



5 comments:

Kyle said...

Thanks for posting all your pictures! The one of Jax falling is my fav :)

The Rouse House said...

Pumpkin Patches are so fun! You're right, fall is a great time of year :)

Jess said...

look's like you had lots of fun, the kids are getting huge! i love seeing pictures of them. :)

kortney said...

Awwwweee - I love the pumpkin patch. Jealous of your pretty weather too.

I feel like Jaxon is really strong to hold himself like that and that Ali has really big feet - does she?

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Jax is really strong, you're right!

lol About Ali's feet. I've never thought they were big. I think they're average...but her shoes were on the wrong feet in those pictures and I didn't know until I was looking through them last night! Maybe that's why they look so awkward! =P