I recently took a trip to the forest in search of mythical fairies. I searched far and wide, low and high. I looked under leaves and in the hollows of trees. Imagine my surprise when I found them living in a den, curled up with a furry baby skunk.I knew this was not how it should be, so I brought them all home.
My house soon became a fairy wonderland. Every floor surface was covered in pixie dust--it closely resembles silver glitter. My counter tops were covered in orchids and lily petals, all waiting to be secured into fairy hair pieces for my new tiny guests. Orange wings lay on my stove top, ready for reshaping. Soon, everything was almost ready.
Finally, it was the night of the great reveal. I was ready to show everyone what I had found. Curly ringlets replaced their normally straight hair, glitter glistened on their faces and slippers graced their tiny feet. As for the skunk, he had been cozily tucked away and was ready for his grand debut as well. Off we went--
*Thanks to my parents for the pictures. I was lazy!






6 comments:
What pretty fairies! And Jaxon is too stinkin' cute!!
Awww they're all adorable - Alexys and Jaxon were both skunks for their first Halloween!
awe... so cute! Funny how I had a fairy of similar colors and a skunk in my house too!!
Cute!
First off, you could write childern's books! Second, they are way cute!!!
I love anything with tutus but that skunk is adorable too!
Post a Comment